Beaten up Chairs and Coffee Table Become Flower "seating" Area

This chair was a freebie, and the other one I paid $20 for. Both were beaten up and had issues with the seats. But I couldn't let them go to waste.
I painted and distressed heavily in a yellow chalk paint and found pots that fit inside the already existing seat openings. Then I planted the pots full of pretty annuals and voila~cute recycled planters.
But I wasn't done yet! I bought this old, very beaten up coffee table with a broken leg (I glued it back on) and peeling veneer and broken scroll details for $2. The guy was just going to throw it out, but I offered him $2 and took it away. I had no idea what I was going to do with it until I made my chair planters. Well what good are two chairs without a table?
I took 6 one gallon nursery pots I had sitting around and drew 6 holes on the coffee table for them to sit down inside. I cut the holes out with a jigsaw. Gave it a coat of paint and had a cute table planter to go with my chairs.
All of these would have ended up in landfills if I hadn't repurposed and reused them. Remember your three R's everyone---reduce, reuse, recycle! It's so much more fun than buying new! Hope this has inspired you to think outside the box.

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Everything Red For Canada Day

• Roxy Lee

I can't thank you enough for this wonderful idea & for sharing it. It just looks beautiful, I love it & the idea!

• Judy

Very cute idea.