Patriotic Holiday Junk On The Potting Bench

3.7K Views
If you love JUNK and JUNK gardens, it only stands to reason that you will decorate seasonally AND for holidays with junk. The 4th of July is no exception here at Organized Clutter.
The purchase of a second hand ice cream freezer bucket and a red, white and blue 1990 license plate inspired me to add patriotic touches to my potting bench.
  • patriotic holiday junk on the potting bench, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, patriotic decor ideas, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
This ice cream freezer bucket was all ready spray painted red when I purchased it earlier in June. It needed some sand paper distressing and some dark walnut stain to add instant age.
This primitive style wooden flag paired well with the distressed bucket of flowers.
More rustic decor on the other side of the potting bench.
Here is the finished 4th of July potting bench! For details and plant lists on my patriotic potting bench, click on my blog post!

Suggested materials for this project:

Organized Clutter

Ask a Question