What is the best product to clean kitchen cabinets?

+5

we have a lot!

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Oct 08, 2018

Naj Hello,. Wash them with Murphy's Oil Soap, it's just for wood. You can find it in the cleaning isle, next to other floor cleaners. Follow the directions on the bottle. Also after that, you can use Reguvinate, it's a product that will give a nice shine. You can also use Wilbert's lemon oil, just for wood, it protects the wood from grease and grime, and that too will give a shine. The smell will disepate. Aloha!

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Oct 08, 2018

KrudCutter for kitchens

• DesertRose DesertRose on Oct 08, 2018

If your cabinets are wooden, you can use Old English furniture polish twice a year for a good cleaning and it also helps nurture the wood. If your cabinets are painted, you can wash with warm soap and water. I use Simple Green for a cleaner because it is non toxic and disinfects and deodorizes and cleans well.

• Nina Nina on Oct 08, 2018

I use orange glow for wood. It cleans and polishes. Plus has a wonderful smell. Get at the dollar store.

• Mona Blake Mona Blake on Oct 08, 2018

I have always used Murphy's oil soap. This cuts all the grease on everything. Trust me, there is grease on them if you cook any meats or fry anything. I have tried other products and always come back to Murphy's. I have used this even on my curtains and blinds to cut dirt and grease.

• Mia Lugar Mia Lugar on Oct 08, 2018

Do you have a gas stove ? They are hell on cabinets, hoods.. I would be interested in replies also.

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Oct 08, 2018

murphys Oil soap follow directions