Kill German cockroach es

+7
  • Peggy L Burnette Peggy L Burnette on Oct 12, 2018
    Hi Teresa, here are some suggestions to help you. Good luck 4 Killer Methods to Get Rid of German Cockroaches: Which ... - PestWiki
    1. https://www.pestwiki.com/german-cockroaches-control/https://www.pestwiki.com/german-cockroaches-control/+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Cached
    2. https://www.pestwiki.com/german-cockroaches-control/+how+to+kill+german+cockroaches&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijlN25jYHeAhUB7VMKHcUXA30QHzAOegQICxAF" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Similar
    Rating: 4.5 - ‎Review by EricJump to What Kills German Cockroaches? - We talked about a few effective ways to kill roaches using natural methods and hiring exterminators. But what ...‎ German Cockroach Facts · ‎ Where Do German ... · ‎ How Do German ...
  • Cal an exterminator or you will be fighting a losing battle. If you have pets or children, choose your remedy carefully.

• Deanna Nassar Deanna Nassar on Oct 12, 2018

Haven't tried but I heard you mix a dough with boric acid. Scatter the little "pills" behind appliances, under sink. If you have pets/kids be sure they are out of reach

• Barbara Barbara on Oct 13, 2018

1/2 Cup Sugar

1/2 Cup Boric Acid

4 Egg Yolks

Mix to Play dough consistency.

• A.g33498403 A.g33498403 on Oct 13, 2018

Hint: mule team 20 borax laundry detergent is boric acid

• MEG MEG on Oct 13, 2018

German roaches are the worse to combat. They multiply rapidly and take over even going behind the walls. Disgusting. My son is a musician and must have brought one home in his guitar case from a dive bar he played at. I am spotless clean and don't leave anything out. Ive never had any problem before with any type of bugs. The infestation started in his car then came into the house so it had to have crawled into his guitar case from the bar. I couldn't find a exterminator to come without signing up for a year contract which I didn't want or need. So I googled it and dealt with it myself. They were only in the kitchen so I removed everything out of the cabinets/drawers and sprinkled boric acid in each and every cabinet/drawer. Waited and checked then applied a second application of the boric acid. Took a solid six weeks to rid them and the babies. I vacuumed and wiped down all the cabinets/drawers and washed all plates/utensils before putting them back. That was four years ago and I haven't had a problem since. I am bug free. Such a nightmare to go thru. You have to be careful with clutter and bags. They like to hide in that. Declutter and don't leave any food out or dirty dishes in the sink. You can bring them home from anywhere so check your bags etc make sure.

• Chris Gignac Chris Gignac on Oct 13, 2018

Do you live in a house or an apartment? If you live in the house cleanliness is the number one cure for roaches. Also making sure there are no water leaks underneath the house.

If you live in apartment, new matter how clean and maintained your place is, You are subject to your neighbors house keeping habits. Best to get the landlord involved.

• MEG MEG on Oct 13, 2018

HaHa Janet yes he did. Soooooooo gross. That's how I knew there was a problem. I took his car to go to the store and I felt something running up my leg while driving. It was a roach. When I got home I did the same to the car as I did my kitchen. It wasn't bad in the car but they took over my kitchen. So I can only surmise he took it home in his guitar case from the bar unknowingly and that's how they got in the car and when he took the guitar case inside the house that's how I got them in my kitchen. The guitar case was in his car and inside the house so it had to be from that. And these dive bars are dirty and serve food so could have roaches. Never had a problem before or after this incident so it had to be. Nasty!!!!!

• MEG MEG on Oct 13, 2018

Chris it doesn't matter how clean you are. You can bring them in unknowingly from a grocery bag, bar or restaurant etc. I'm spotless and leave nothing out. I live alone so its just me and I am OCD with cleanliness. Yes sometimes your cleaning habits can effect it but not all the time. Brown grocery bags and plastic bags are breeding grounds for roaches because they are dark and they can crawl inside and then you bring them home. That's all it takes.