Reuse | Pill Bottle to Carry Little Things

no, don't throw it away! yeah reuse those pill bottles to carry little things
While I was cleaning up some drawers over the weekend, I've found some pill bottles, so ready to throw it away but decided to reuse it.
Just removed the labels and wash it clean.
Spray painted the caps with gold...uhm...okay why not glamorized this pill bottle right? ☺
Spray painted the bottles with white.
Finish it off with a clear coat spray paint on both the caps and the bottles.
Found some cute pink pink dotted ribbon to accessorize it a bit.
Please don't call me crazy for spending some time to make a pill bottle look cute when I can easily use it as is.
But don't you think these are super cute?!
But I like to carry around some cute stuff and pretty things in my purse ♥
So these bottles can carry your little things such as cotton buds, hair scrunchies & clips, bandaids, ear buds, etc.
Especially when you go out of town or overnight somewhere, these little cuties would definitely come in handy.
How can you not be thrilled with this right?♥
Well, what do you think?
want more? visit me at homefor4sweethome.blogspot.com or follow me on any of my social media for udpates

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Rea

• Peggy
    Peggy

I Love these but I live in a small Apt.

and I can't use spray paint is there another kind of paint that can be brushed on the bottles?

• Peggy
    Peggy

These are too cute. Been looking for ideas to use old rx bottles when GRANDbabies come over. Thank you

• Deborah
      Deborah

I was thinking of keeping mine the same color orangy brown and make a wind chime. Glue a glass bead or seashell on the bottle run the string threw each drilled hole to connect each bottle . I would also find little metal pieces to string up at the bottom for more tinkling sound when the wind blows. You could connect the top with an old mason jar lid .

• Maureen
    Maureen

How do you remove some of those "stubborn" labels? I've had some that I let soak over night to no avail. Not even with a nylon scrubby pad. The glue just smears around.

• Lani Moore
    Lani Moore

I have a bottle with toothpicks in it, in my car.

• Patricia
    Patricia

I use my pill bottles to store plant seeds just make sure the seeds are dry else they may mildew. It’s nice to swap seeds with friends or garden club swaps.