What can I use to put under myinside plants?

+6

I have brought in my plants from outside indoors any suggestions on what to put under them for drainage I really don’t like those plasti ones

• I use a little metal pan with pebbles below my plants for drainage when I bring them inside. I set it under the pots.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Oct 19, 2018

I find pretty plates and a platter in for one large pot with edges that are curved up a little to hold overflow water after watering the plants. I water plants in the sink, but it always seems there's a little drainage after putting them back.

• Caroline Caroline on Oct 19, 2018

What a great idea I’ve been to the thrift shop and have seen cute and odd plates definitely making a trip 😊

• Redcar Redcar on Oct 19, 2018

Thrift store, used plates, saucers. You can find beautiful trays etc at any thrift store...I recommend using these items (plates, etc) for plant drainage-not for personal use, "some" thrift store plates  may contain lead.

• Caroline Caroline on Oct 19, 2018

Thanks everyone I never would of thought of plates or the metal pans I’ll definitely be making a trip to the thrift shop👍🏼😊

• 2dogal 2dogal on Oct 20, 2018