Scooter Dilemma Solved!

$10

Do you have scooters all over your garage like I do? Then, this easy to make scooter organizer will be JUST the right way to get them organized!
As much as we love to have tons of kids over every week, we also run into dilemmas with keeping things neat and tidy. One of the big problems was scooters! We have stocked up on scooters over the years to have them for all the kids that come over, but they were everywhere and driving me crazy! My smart hubby came up with this amazing scooter organizer using left over scrap wood he had laying around.
It's beautifully organized now! I love it!. If you'd like to make the same organizer, click the link after the pictures and you can download a FREE printable of the plans.

The scooter organizer is now spray painted black and looks beautiful in our organized garage!
scooter dilemma solved, diy, garages, organizing, storage ideas, woodworking projects
This was what I would see in the garage every time I went in there!
My husband took wood scraps he had and made them into this cool scooter organizer! It fits five scooters! Click the link below and get the plans for FREE how to make it!

Organizing Made Fun-Becky Barnfather