Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Fort Collins, CO

Adding Lights To Art

$6

I found this art piece on clearance for $5 and it's perfect for fall. I was at the Dollar Tree and saw the battery operated LED lights .... I knew just what to do with them!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

adding lights to art

Here is the sign I found for $5 on clearance at Walmart. I just couldn't leave it there at that price and it was just in time for Thanksgiving!

adding lights to art

I started by stretching the lights out around the top of the picture so I would know where I would wanted the holes to be. I then used a punch to poke the holes through the canvas where the lights would come through.

adding lights to art

I then pushed the lights through the holes on the back side of the art. I used a strand of 10 LED lights from Dollar Tree and you could get a strand that had more lights.

I taped the battery pack in place with some gaffers tape.

Turn the lights on and it's ready to hang.

adding lights to art

I would love to have you stop by my blog      Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations