Scare Up a Festive Halloween Centerpiece

$20

With Halloween right around the corner, here's a festive and easy centerpiece you can scare for a table, party or the kids to enjoy!

scare up a festive halloween centerpiece

Since it’s all about the candy on Halloween, the centerpiece starts with some quintessential candy corn. I used my favorite ‘ vase within a vase’ method to create the centerpiece.

Start with two vases, a smaller one to nest inside a larger one. Fill the walls between the vases with candy corn then place your flower stems in water in the inner vase.

Note: Take care when adding your water to the vase, so it doesn’t spill and come in contact with the candy corn which will cause it to dissolve, resulting in a scary mess.

I added a row of candy pumpkins around the top edge of the candy vase and a combination of alstroemeria and mums from the grocery store for the centerpiece.

I gathered some 12 inch bamboo skewers, available at the grocery store and some decorative Halloween straws I had in my stash. You can find decorative seasonal paper straws at dollar or party stores.

Halloween lollipops were added to top decorative straws and elevate the Halloween fun in the centerpiece.

Slide the straws over 12-inch bamboo skewers placed in the arrangement for a some sweet and spooky fun and candy bouquet!

Here is the after photo.

Use the candy centerpiece for a festive Halloween table.

See the entire Halloween table and find the details and sources, here. Happy Halloween!

• Vases, one small, one larger  (had, Target)
  • Candy corn  (grocery store)
  • Halloween straws  (had, Target, HomeGoods)
Mary @ Home is Where the Boat Is

1 comment