DIY 4th Of July Tea Towels

Never tried Tie Dye? These Tea Towels are a perfect start. Easy and budget friendly too.
diy 4th of july tea towels, crafts, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor
I love that these white cotton tea towels are only $1 each at Target ($3.99 for four). Makes this completely affordable AND you can experiment with all sorts of designs too.
Once your rubber bands are tied on, adding the dye is easy. I had never tried tie dye so there was a slight learning curve but now I know exactly what to do. More details on the blog.
You can decorate the the tea towels however you would like. i used rubber stamps and white fabric paint.
Such an easy craft and also a great idea to customize tea towels for other holidays or maybe a special gathering or shower, etc. Happy 4th of July!!
A Little Claireification