Kirstin
Kirstin
  • Saint Louis, MO

Patriotic Ribbon, Lace, and Fabric Scrap Flag

Just popping in to share this sweet and shabby American flag that came to life in the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes good things do come from a bout of insomnia!
patriotic ribbon lace and fabric scrap flag, crafts, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor
To create the stripes, I layered thirteen strips of torn fabric with bits of lace, ribbon, ric rac and pom-pom fringe.
The union was fashioned from fifty white buttons sewn to a piece of frayed denim.
I love how it flutters in the breeze!
http://www.craftiments.com/2014/06/patriotic-ribbon-lace-fabric-scrap-flag.html
Kirstin