My DIY Master Walk-In Closet Reveal

$950
2 Weeks

Transforming a dark and disorganized closet into a bright dreamy personal walk-in boutique.

This space is small but mighty.  We  DIYed our own custom closet built-ins from scratch, which we constructed out of plywood.  To maximize storage space, we created our units from floor to ceiling

To keep things looking bright and sleek, the built-in design is kept simple and painted white.

To add a bit of luxury to an all-white palette, gold closet rods and matching wood hangers were used.

Our DIY closet wouldn’t be complete without drawers, counter top and lots of shoe storage!

The popcorn ceilings are smoothed out and the light was an inexpensive fixture I bought from my local hardware store. I spray painted it gold to match the closet rods.

White drapes are used to camouflage the over sized window partially covered by our closet unit. The closet door is removed to create an open concept.

For more details and closet tutorials, be sure to check out the full blog post on Pink Little Notebook.

Sabrina

• Mary McDonald

Awesome job! It’s nice to have natural light in there

• Ashley Jetton

I want to see the closet with ALL those clothes back in and not just the ones that match the color scheme. 😂 that is always the part that goes awry around our home is reality.