My DIY Master Walk-In Closet Reveal

$950
2 Weeks

Transforming a dark and disorganized closet into a bright dreamy personal walk-in boutique.

my diy master walk in closet reveal

This space is small but mighty.  We  DIYed our own custom closet built-ins from scratch, which we constructed out of plywood.  To maximize storage space, we created our units from floor to ceiling

my diy master walk in closet reveal

To keep things looking bright and sleek, the built-in design is kept simple and painted white.

my diy master walk in closet reveal
my diy master walk in closet reveal

To add a bit of luxury to an all-white palette, gold closet rods and matching wood hangers were used.

my diy master walk in closet reveal

Our DIY closet wouldn’t be complete without drawers, counter top and lots of shoe storage!

my diy master walk in closet reveal

The popcorn ceilings are smoothed out and the light was an inexpensive fixture I bought from my local hardware store. I spray painted it gold to match the closet rods.

my diy master walk in closet reveal

White drapes are used to camouflage the over sized window partially covered by our closet unit. The closet door is removed to create an open concept.

my diy master walk in closet reveal

For more details and closet tutorials, be sure to check out the full blog post on Pink Little Notebook.

Sabrina

• Pam

This is perhaps the best ever closet redo I have ever seen!!! Absolutely beautiful :)

• M. K. M.

Awesome job! It’s nice to have natural light in there