Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Fort Collins, CO

Dry Erase Thankful Board

$3

As we approach the holidays many of us begin to reflect on the things we are grateful for. I wanted to make something that is reusable every year for our family to share what they are grateful for during the holidays.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

dry erase thankful board

For this project you'll need a couple napkins, a picture frame, Mod Podge, and a dry erase marker. Optional - adding the word "thankful".

dry erase thankful board

I opened up the frame and used 2 napkins to make the background of my picture frame. You could use scrapbook paper as well.

dry erase thankful board

I placed the frame back onto the back of the napkins and drew lines on the excess I would need to cut off.

dry erase thankful board

I cut off the excess napkin.

dry erase thankful board

I placed the napkins on top of the back of the picture frame.

dry erase thankful board

I found a 3 pack of metal fall words at Dollar Tree. One of the words was "Thankful". I painted Mod Podge onto the back of the word.

dry erase thankful board

I place the word on the center of the napkins and let it dry completely.

dry erase thankful board

I put the frame back together. You could leave it just like this if you like.

dry erase thankful board

Use a dry erase marker and everyone can take turns writing what they are thankful for. Erase it and you can use it again from year to year.

dry erase thankful board

I would love to have you stop by my blog     Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations