How to get my window screens really clean?

+5

Had my house power wash. .I was at work. .he power wash Windows with screens in. .any suggestions to get them really clean. ? Thanks .

• Take them out one by one in order and wash yourself. A bucket with some dawn dish soap, a car wash sponge and hose is all you need. Rinse with hose then ser in sun to dry, then replace in order taken down, but I would wash the windows inside and out first.

• Em Em on Oct 30, 2018

Power washing never releases all of the dirt. Want proof? Wash them then run a white rag across them. You will see dirt. The dirt clings to surfaces and unless you wipe the dirt to loosen it surprisingly a lot will still remain attached to surfaces. A soft rag gently run across both sides with dish detergent water will do the trick. Then rinse and put screen back in.

• Amanda Amanda on Oct 31, 2018

Hi Betty. I remove mine and use a gentle sponge and soap water and scrub them down. Then rinse them and let dry. I do mine out side but you could also do them in a bath tub. Good Luck!

• Betty Betty on Oct 31, 2018

Thanks for replying. .I will start today going to be seventy degrees. .I have always did mine outside. .easier for me. .

• Sheila Sheila on Oct 31, 2018

I vacum the screen