Shelly L Nemeth
Shelly L Nemeth
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Gilbert, AZ

Candle Mason Jar Snow Globe

$20

Need a Cute homemade gift? These are perfect holiday gifts for friends and family or anyone on your list. Talk about crazy cute and easy. I love to give homemade gifts!

candle mason jar snow globe

First gather your materials, you'll be using your candles as the base for the snow globe!

candle mason jar snow globe

Begin by removing the candle label. Do this by soaking in hot water , don't worry if the sticky part stays on it will just help the fake snow stick haha!

candle mason jar snow globe

Next I dipped the lid in the fake snow, because the lid was so sticky. Then using my E 6000 I took my miniature figures and glued them to the center. I don't recommend the hot glue on the metal as they will not stick well.

candle mason jar snow globe

Next fill one of the 1/2 ornaments with fake snow, set aside. Take your E6000 and run a thin line of it around the edge of your lid.

candle mason jar snow globe

Place the globe on top and glue gun your ribbon around the edge .

candle mason jar snow globe

Don't forget to embellish with a bow! And that's it, you're done!

candle mason jar snow globe

Here are a few I have made

candle mason jar snow globe

You can do on mason jars and fill with many items. These jar toppers are super cute for the holiday season

candle mason jar snow globe
candle mason jar snow globe

• Ladyvj

I noticed some of the jars had candle wax and some did not. How did you get the wax into the jars or did they come with the wax included.

• Katie

I saw that you said you used half the ornament. How do you separate the two halves?

• Jewellmartin

We are so fortunate today. We can get clear plastic half ornaments, and clear plastic or glass ornaments with the traditional metal caps to remove so materials can be inserted or funneled into the whole ornaments. Keep inventing, Shelley! ☺️

• Wendy Milam

What did you use for the globe ?