American Flag Toothpick Wreath

Somehow I had about 600 of these American flag toothpicks in my posession. Only one thing to do with them. No, not bake 600 patriotic cupcakes........make a wreath.
Our finished American flag toothpick wreath.......so simple.
Found these American flag toothpicks years ago at an outlet for about 30 cents a box. They still sell them on Amazon if you want to copy this project. Just slightly more than 30 cents a box.
Start with an 18 inch white styrofoam wreath form from the craft store. An 18 inch wreath will take about 600 toothpicks.
Make a loop for hanging on the back with some wire.
Then just start inserting your toothpicks randomly...Close together and at a slight angle. When you think you're finished.........go back over your wreath and add picks everywhere you see a hole.

James@TheCavenderDiary

• Altita

Your patriotism is inspiring ! Creativity , initiative , and self-reliance is what made our forefathers forge our beloved country. The mini 600-USA flags wreath project is very nice. I will try making it, but probably using small wreaths to hang a few grouped on a wall.

• Joanie

I love it! Happy 4th of July to everyone out there.....America is the best place and only place I want to live. Yes!! I'm also very patriotic......God Bless America for the land of the free, because of the land of the brave!! I love them little tooth picks. I've never seen them.