Easiest Way to Organize Belts

I think we all had to deal with a big mess of tangled belts at some point :D At least, I had to… I tried to find the right place for my belts in my small wardrobe, so they will be easy to grab and easy to put back. But nothing worked good enough for me…until I came up with this idea of how to organize my belts!
easiest way to organize belts, organizing
I saved some of the spare hooks, that come with new shower curtains. I was secretly hoping, that I can find a new use for them :D And so I did – in my system to organize belts!
They turned out to be the perfect size and shape for my closet hanging rod.
I put every belt on a hooks and then attached the hooks on the rod next to my hangers.
Paulina @Happy Creative Place

• Joanie

This is a great idea!!! I did this in my Cheval, sp.,robe with my purses. Nothing like shower curtains hooks!!!

• Joanie

Great idea....I use these rings for a lot of things.......great way to save space and organization......that's my plan.