Plate Flowers for the Garden

+4
I am having difficulty getting my plates to stick together. I have used silicone for windows and sometimes it comes apart. I have used other things too. Suggestions?
  • Linda@Wetcreek Blog Linda@Wetcreek Blog on Jun 29, 2014
    Have you tried E6000 glue? It has worked for me. My garden totems have withstood temperature extremes summer and winter for two years! Linda@Wetcreek Blog
  • Susan Susan on Jun 29, 2014
    I agree with Linda...E6000 is the best.
  • Bev Bev on Jun 29, 2014
    Thanks! I will get some. Now I can get creative again.
  • Lori Jackson Lori Jackson on Jun 30, 2014
    Which of the E6000 products did you use with your plates? And did you realize there were so many of them? ;-) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Amazing-E-6000-Craft-Glue-2-oz/17808713
  • Linda@Wetcreek Blog Linda@Wetcreek Blog on Jun 30, 2014
    Industrial Strength craft adhesive in tube. White lettering outlined in red. Comes in many sizes. This is a product of Pineville, Louisiana. Who knew we were supporting a local product? ;))
  • Evonne Kruger Evonne Kruger on Jun 30, 2014
    E6000 holds everything all I use indoors or out
  • Bev Bev on Jul 01, 2014
    My thanks for everyone who added additional opinions, now I feel very confident that this product will work for me. Thanks for the details on the exterior of the container, too.