How do I find the best toilet cleaner?

+5
  • Duane Duane on Nov 05, 2018

you could try filling in low spots around the roots . but they will just push through again . I had multiple trees in my yard , I prefer a higher cut . needs less watering . you could raise the mower up to a 3 inch minimum height . it worked for me .

• Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Nov 05, 2018

I wrote a tutorial on how to clean your toilet from top to bottom, maybe this will help you - https://chascrazycreations.com/how-to-clean-your-toilet-from-top-to-bottom/

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Nov 05, 2018

If you have hard water, you will need to use something that contains a descaler. You could start with boiling water, it loosens dirt and stains. It all depends on how bad your issues are and how often you clean.

• Fiona Fiona on Nov 05, 2018
    toilet limescale - Kilrock Spirit of Salt Heavy Duty Unblocks Drains Pipes and Toilets 500ml Take care using it - open window

• Debbie Holmes Debbie Holmes on Nov 06, 2018

“Bar keepers Friend” powdered cleaner works miracles even on hard water and mineral stains. And it’s safe for septic systems and not as caustic as other cleaners are. I recently found it and now I swear by it.

• Carolyn from NH Carolyn from NH on Nov 06, 2018

I use Lime Away. Squirt in under the lip let it drain down. Leave 15 minutes then scrub and flush. I buy mine at the Dollar Store.

i also use it on my shower base and the grout at the bottom of the shower which get orange mineral stains. Hey for a dollar give it a try 😳.

Carolyn from N.H.