Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Fort Collins, CO

Upcycle Wooden Leaves With A Wood Burning Tool

$4

I found these wooden leaves in the dollar section at Target and was so excited! I brought them home, added picked out some meaningful words for them just in time for fall.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

upcycle wooden leaves with a wood burning tool

Here is one of the wooden leaves that I found in the dollar section at Target, and I bought 4 of them.

I stenciled on words that had meaning to me for fall. My words were Family, Love, Together, and Thankful.

I used my Plaid Wood Burning Set with the tapered point tool and I slowly moved it over the stenciled word until I got the desired look I wanted.

Here is how they all turned out. I love that the wood burning is natural and fitting with the wood, and it's permanent so I don't have to worry about it coming off.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations