Michelle James
Michelle James
  • Emmetsburg, IA

Mini Mason Jar Party Favors

$40
1 Day

We are hosting a larger than normal holiday dinner this year and I wanted something fun to place at each setting. I love mason jars and these mini mason jars turned out to be the perfect solution.

mini mason jar party favors

Start by removing the lids, turning the jars upside down and painting them. I used 3 different colors of spray paint.

Usually when I am painting jars I will turn them right side up and paint them again. I didn't do that with these. I may put candy in them so I wanted the inside to be paint -free.

mini mason jar party favors

Lightly sand the raised areas of the jar. The text, the numbers and lines and around the rim.

mini mason jar party favors

Now decorate the lids. Use a 1- 1/2 inch circle punch and some scrapbook paper to punch a circle for each lid.

I found a great (affiliate link) fall paper kit and used a piece of paper from it with small wreaths.

mini mason jar party favors

I like to ink the edges of the paper with brown ink before gluing them down.

mini mason jar party favors

Grab another sheet of paper from the same paper kit to print the names of all of your guests. Then cut the names apart into small tags.

Ink the edges of the tags then punch a hole at the top of each tag.

mini mason jar party favors

I just love them and can't wait to surprise everyone. What do you think? Do you have favors or place cards at your holiday meals?

mini mason jar party favors
mini mason jar party favors

If you like this project you will probably like a lot more of my projects. Please sign up for my email/newsletter to receive weekly emails that include what I am making each week.

• Small Mason Jars  (WalMart)
  • Scrapbook Paper Kit  (Local Scrapbook Store/Amazon)
  • Brown Ink  (Local Scrapbook Store/Hobby Lobby)
Michelle James