Rita and Cane
Rita and Cane
  • Gresham, OR

Can This Teen Bedroom Be Rehabbed in Only 4 Days?

My teen-age daughter is out of town for 4 days. I've set a goal to clean and organize her room before she gets back.
can this teen bedroom be rehabbed in only 4 days, bedroom ideas, cleaning tips, storage ideas
It's not going to be easy. For starters, the room doesn't even have a proper closet. And, while she's got plenty of shelving for storage, we haven't figured out good systems for how to use them.
And, she's got way too much stuff! (The beginnings of the donation pile.) Part of this process is definitely going to be figuring out what should stay and what should go.
But I've got a plan and a vision! (You can see all the inspiration I've collected so far here: http://www.pinterest.com/ritaramstad/)
If you'd like to see our progress, I'll be posting daily updates on our blog. Any advice/suggestions/encouragement is greatly appreciated!

Rita and Cane