Wine Cork Christmas Tree

$10

Collect your own wine corks or buy a pack of them at a craft store because I am going to show you how easy it is to make a wine cork Christmas tree using very few supplies.

wine cork christmas tree

You will need items to decorate your tree such as paint, small ornaments and make sure to have hot glue.

wine cork christmas tree

My tree took 17 wine corks but use as many as you want to make yours bigger. Stack them up first and glue to form your tree.

wine cork christmas tree

I found small ornaments and a garland for a small tree at Hobby Lobby. So many possibilities to decorate your tree. Just be creative!

wine cork christmas tree

I wanted my tree white and simple. So after I glued on everything I had, I spray painted it white.

wine cork christmas tree

I also found this house at a thrift store and painted it. I would love to find more and create a small village for my cork tree. The words JOY came from a piece of scrapbook paper with letters.

wine cork christmas tree

This is the back view.

wine cork christmas tree

Create a whole winter scene. That is my plan.

wine cork christmas tree

This craft did not take long to create and very little money. It is the perfect craft for a craft night this holiday season. Get your friends together!

wine cork christmas tree

It is so pretty!!!!! I hope you love creating your own!

The CSI Project