What can I do with an abundant amount of baskets?

+4

I have like a hundred wooden woven baskets some handle some don't swear around you name it I don't know what to do with them got any ideas before I get rid of them

• You could place them in a pretty design on a wall or use them for gift-giving over the holidays.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Nov 14, 2018

Hi Teresa,

Pinterest has some very interesting ideas

https://www.pinterest.com/pacificbasket/repurpose-baskets-containers/?lp=true

• Pamela Pamela on Nov 14, 2018

Maybe donate some to a local food pantry, or place of worship , maybe they can have a food drive and fill the baskets with food , or a hat, scarf and mittens, for the needy.

• Gk Gk on Nov 14, 2018

The holidays are coming! Fill baskets with gifts and deliver them to neighbors, businesses you frequent, and your family. Cookies, quick breads, candy and themed baskets are a great way to pass some of the baskets along! Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day--really--any holiday you like or celebrate! You can also use them to decorate for the holidays--pine cones, greens, lights and bulbs make them look pretty! And I also store things in baskets! I do have a special place in my heart for baskets--I HAD to downsize my collection too! And ignore the great ones I spy in local thrift stores because I just don't need any more baskets!!

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 14, 2018

Hi Teresa,

Offer them to a Charity, who will be able to fill them and Raffle them or Sell them to raise funds.......

• Mary Mary on Nov 14, 2018

use to give presents in. I give baskets with gifts in them & wrap them