Asked on Nov 15, 2018

How do I light up this awesome lantern for Christmas?

Chris GignacDaisy@TXD fuhrman
+10

Hey y’all getting in the Christmas spirit I am going to try to light up the lantern with 🧚🏿‍♀️fairy 🧚🏿‍♀️lights any suggestions it is going in the foyerthanks

• Tuula - Color Me Thrifty
    Tuula - Color Me Thrifty

Your lantern is gorgeous Wanda. Fairy lights inside will look so pretty. If it were me I would sit it in front of a mirror for reflection. But honestly it will look great anywhere.

• Jmmm4
    Jmmm4

See my above post 😊

William

Beautiful lantern. Love the fairy lights and mirror idea. Don't do anything else to it. Don't even clean it. Patina is fantastic. Value around $100 to $200.

• Craft Invaders
    Craft Invaders

What a beautiful lamp! You can buy battery operated fairly lights now that have an inbuilt timer so they will come on automatically in the evenings and then turn themselves off which would be perfect for this.

• Pamela
    Pamela

I agree with all of the comments above . Beautiful lantern doesn't need anything, but fairy lights...the mirror idea is good, too !! If you want some more decoration i would just lay a small pine branch and /or a few scattered pine comes near it. But nothing to distract from the lanterns beauty !

• Don
    Don

solar LEDs inside and place in front of window LEDs , in the fairy light verity are common at craft stores. you could set up with evergreen boughs or fake snow, any thing like that, no heat from LEDs so it would be safe.

• D fuhrman
    D fuhrman

I agree. A little greenery around the bottom and maybe some small ornaments. It's just beautiful as is though.

• Daisy@TX
    Daisy@TX

The lamp is absolutely beautiful!

• Chris Gignac
    Chris Gignac

A couple of feet a fairy lights would be great. Many choices at places like Michael’s.