Christmas Tree Decorating-Blue, Pink, and Gold Ornaments

$400

Inspired by the new movie, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, I decided to create a tree that reflected the beautiful colors and themes! Various ornaments make for an interesting and dazzling tree and you will love how it looks!

Check out my video tutorial for the steps to decorating a beautiful and breathtaking Christmas tree. Love color and unique ornaments? This is for you!

christmas tree decorating blue pink and gold ornaments

You could choose to use any Christmas tree you have, but for this look, I really wanted a white tree for a pretty canvas to create this look. Homemade and dollar store ornaments will save you money, but you can also buy some fun themed ornaments too. Be sure to check out the video for tips on creating affordable ornaments.

For my theme, I used teal and pink ribbon. It's best to put the ribbon on the tree first.

Next, add picks and stems. This adds texture and interest to your tree.

I am a big fan of large ornaments! Seriously, they are so much fun. Place these on the tree first and nestle them in if you have to.

With the big bulbs and ornaments in place, I then added my smaller themed ornaments to the tree. Here's where I really got to showcase this theme. Be sure to watch the video for my ornament sources!

Lastly, I filled in any extra spaces with smaller bulbs. And....I just love how it turned out. It's seriously magical!!

Remodelaholic

1 comment

Gorgeous! Not your regular Christmas colors. Great share and job.