Master Bathroom Makeover

$4000
2 Weeks
Advanced

Master Bathroom make over using Bead Board and project Boards. Added New flooring and removed popcorn ceilings. Cabinet makeover, replaced tub but love the cabinet Idea❤️

master bathroom makeover

Started by removing old jacuzzi first and capped off water lines by using shut off valves.

master bathroom makeover

Painted and destressed the project boards then used a brad gun and liquid Nail to attach them to the wall.

master bathroom makeover

After designing the accent wall we put up the white Bead board which I layer painted.

master bathroom makeover

Put Bead board up.

master bathroom makeover

Then started scraping ceilings by spraying water to wet the ceiling then removing with a wide scraper

master bathroom makeover

Pic of scraper I used

master bathroom makeover

Then we layed new plywood down by using a nail Gun.

master bathroom makeover

Then I kilzed the bathroom cabinets and the bead board. . I took left over Bead board and measuring the door I cut pieces to fill in the outside of the cabinet doors as I wanted something interesting not boring so I had this brain storm and this is what I came up with. Then I changed hardware and knobs on the doors. I wanted to make the bathroom vintage/antique looking

master bathroom makeover

I glued the bead board on with liquid nail and filled in any cracks I didnt want with DAP. Then painted it. Using a piece of sea sponge I made the bead Board looked distressed to match the accent wall.

master bathroom makeover

This was before we started anything. This really needed to be pic #1

master bathroom makeover

This is our finished project. This really wasnt a cheap makeover though. But thought someone may like the cabinet idea and how to remove the popcorn ceilings or distress the project boards. I hung an old antique lamp in the corner that I was blessed to find for 20 dollars . This was a lot of work but so rewarding. I LOVE this bathroom!!

master bathroom makeover

I added stencils on the front of the drawers and printed off roses from clip art then modge podged them on the sides. I did not want boring ..then added on beautiful glass knobs

master bathroom makeover

Then painted the hardware to the lamp and the chains a silver

master bathroom makeover

Made. My homemade decore using a board I had in my shop and letters, beads and ribbon purchased from Hobby Lobby.

master bathroom makeover

Then painted my vanity and hung my doors

SEE 1 MORE PHOTO...

• Susi Lewis

is the floor plywood strips or did i miss what you laid over the plywood?

• What is name of the color paint used on the walls. I love it!

• Esther Cherry Carr

I googled Robin Egg blue /sherwin Williams and it pulled up numbers and I chose according to the numbers. It’s actually 2 different color Blues. I chose the robin egg blue and then one a bit darker. After it dries it leans towards the teal blue. If I can find my sample cards back or my paint number ill come back and post it for you.

• Kat

lov it , how on earth to get hubby to do ? my hubby goucy when ask to do special things i stopped asking, will just hire it done