Glittered Snowflake Ornament Supplies: (*affiliate link)
How to Make a Glittered Snowflake Ornament
How to Create a Glittered Snowflake Ornament for your Christmas Tree.
An easy DIY Holiday project to make with friends and family.
- Pour the Mod Podge in small disposable bowl and mix in the glitter. If needed, you can add a few drops of water to the mixture to thin it out. (Be careful not to add too much.)
- Create a paper funnel from a piece of cardstock.
- Use the paper funnel to pour the glitter mixture into ornament.
- Swirl the glitter mixture around the inside of the ornament until all the sides are covered.
- Turn the ornament over and allow excess mixture to drain out in a paper cup.
- Allow the ornament to sit overnight on the cup to let the inside of your ornament to fully dry.
- Create a die-cut a snowflake from the polished metal vinyl and a die. You can also use an electronic die cut machine. (ex. Silhouette or Cricut)
- Apply the transfer tape to the front of the snowflake die and remove the protective backing.
- Lay the transfer onto the ornament and smooth the snowflake image from the center going out.
Decorate the ornament with greenery, berries and bow.
This make a really cute ornament for you tree.
Try personalizing it even more by adding names.
For more Holiday Inspiration visit my blog Sue's Creative Workshop www.sueeldred.com (or click on the blog link below)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go