Bathroom Furniture

$1250

This project was a bit challenging, but all in all really fun and I was happy to do it! Watch how I put together this beautiful bathroom vanity from start to finish.

bathroom furniture

The first thing I got to working on was the bottom and the exterior walls frame. I used lumber and gave it the shape for the bottom, isn't that pretty? Then I began milling the two sides and adding some intricate carved detail.

bathroom furniture

Next, I added the doors and the drawers.

bathroom furniture

Then I added the door frames using 50x10 mm pine lumber. It is slowly coming together...

bathroom furniture

Next, I made the mirror frame with the 2 compartments on the sides, using the same materials and technique. The whole piece is put together and ready for the finishing touches.

bathroom furniture

The last steps at last! Then I installed the mirror and painted the whole piece with a white matte paint. Then I installed all of the hardware. Looking good!!

Then all it needed was to install the gorgeous counter top and voila, all done! I hope you like it as much as I do!

• Kristin lisor-kern

Beautiful!!!!!!! Where did you buy the light over the cabinet?

• Rebecca

I want to know how you actually built the frame. Did you have any plans and where can i get them?

• Marian

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for the question, there is no plans for, just my skills. You can figure out from the first picture(I hope) . I'm not a got teacher, don't know how to explain...... Be good !!!

• Anna Conat Garza

Amazing..I sure hope you are sharong your talent with others and are doing this professionally! So perfect!

• Marian

Hi Anna, yes I do share my work, on facebook: WoodWork Lovers and on instagram: woodwork_by_marinique. Thank you, have a nice evening..

• Sara

wow, amazing!