A Sunroom Retreat: A 6 Week Makeover

$1500
6 Weeks

What was once a dirty, dated, and tired sunroom was feverishly transformed in six weeks to a relaxation haven. Imagine sipping cocktails, reading books and so much more in this quaint space in a historic downtown home.

*Hi, I'm Jenn! I'm an accidental real estate investor, an Airbnb host, a house flipping, and a Realtor. It's a crazy life that I chronicle on my blog, Bachelorette Pad Flip. I hope you'll follow along!

It had good bones, right? But oh how it had been neglected over the years!

It just needed some lipstick to really shine! The warped and rotted wall paneling was ditched to make way for cleaner and new wall accents. By using pre-fab materials, I was able to save on time & money!

This room really only needed one show stopper: the floors. And boy did they turn out to stop the show! Even with monochromatic tile, the design layout can really shine! And the herringbone is the perfect choice for that!

And then to add some warmth to the room a bold ceiling choice was the perfect accent! The old ceiling fan was ditched, the existing shiplap cleaned up, and some patio furniture was purchased.

With some staging the final product turned out great! From a DIY light fixture (see my blog!) to thrifted decor, this room really came together. To see all the details, and how I accomplished this task in six weeks, be sure to check out my blog!

• Tile  (Jeffrey Court)
  • Paint  (Lowe's)

The Bachelorette Pad Flip