How can I cover the front of my dish washer?

+10

can I cover the front of my dish washer with wall paper

• They make appliance magnets and appliance skins. Have you looked into those yet?

• Debra Debra on Dec 01, 2018

You can buy magnetic dishwasher front in many designs

• Chaz Chaz on Dec 01, 2018

They have nice magnetic size different design pictures on them That can fit on the front of your dishwasher would save your front washer when you what to change designs would be easier to remove and add another one. I have them in different pictures on my Refrigerator and Washer and Dryer which was listed as dishwasher magnets they when I bought them. The measurement is 23 W x 26 L They are nice and easy to wipe and clean and remove. I do not think wallpaper will last because of moisture?

• Twiggy Twiggy on Dec 01, 2018

the front of mine is not metal

• Chaz Chaz on Dec 01, 2018

What kinda Material is on the front, is it plastic. I though they all have metal on the front.Try to take a magnet and see if it will stick to it? If not the maybe someone else can answer this for you.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com FrugalFamilyTimes.com on Dec 01, 2018

You might have better luck with paint. Maybe an automotive paint that’s designed to be durable and withstand heat and moisture? :)

Wallpaper would peel off with the steam. :)

• William William on Dec 02, 2018

Use contact paper. Peel paper backing off and stick it on.