DIY Dollar Store Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Decoration

$5

Over the last few days, I've thrown myself head-first into everything related to the Christmas holidays. I've finished my shopping, all of my decorations have been pulled out of storage and scattered around our house, and, of course, a number of festive DIYs have already been completed.

If you enjoy the holidays and everything they have to offer as much as I do, check out the tutorial I put together below. I guarantee you'll love it!

diy dollar store rudolph the red nosed reindeer decoration

To get things started, you're going to want to open up your puzzle and lay out all of the pieces.

P.S. Aren't these pom-poms amazing?! I don't think I could have asked for a better find for this project. Thank you, Dollar Tree!

Next, take a look at the instructions. As you can see, the puzzle I'm using isn't very complicated there are just a lot of parts that have to come together to make it work.

Punch out all of the pieces, and then assemble the wall mount and the two sections that form the base of the head.

Insert the cardboard discs into the head base starting at the back and working your way to the front.

Once you have a fully formed head, work on assembling the ears and the antlers.

Voilà! You now how a completed stag puzzle!

Finally, to transform your piece into everyone's favourite reindeer, all you have to do is add his shiny, red nose. This is where one of those glittery pom-poms will come in handy.

Simply add a dab of hot glue to the pom-pom and stick it on top of the cardboard snout.

Because of this one, simple addition, you'll go from having a plain deer decoration, to a festive Rudolph display. I think it's safe to say that Christmas crafting doesn't get easier than that!

Katie Dennison

• Maude LaFountain
    4 hours ago

Where did you find the Puzzle at ?.....I might have missed it in your post ...But I couldn't see it anywhere ...

• Katie Dennison
      3 hours ago

Hi Maude! I found mine at Dollarama, but like Sootie said, you can also get one off of Amazon.