DIY Rainbow Flower Toilet Paper Roll Craft

You’ve probably seen the countless kid crafts you can make with toilet paper rolls, but how about something you and your child can equally appreciate? Collect toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls to make a statement piece for your walls. Remember the more you save the bigger your craft will be. Toilet paper rolls can be painted any color or you can keep them in its natural form for a rustic look.
Flatten your paper towel or toilet paper rolls and use a ruler to measure 1 inch wide rolls. Then cut your rolls out!
Play around with them until you have a design you like
When you have a vision of your masterpiece, paint your rolls your favorite colors and let them dry!
Glue your rolls together in your desired shape. I used a hot glue gun but kids should use regular glue, double sided tape, or a stapler.Let the glue dry, then you're all set!

Alicia

• Tess

Beautiful and inspiring thank you for sharing 😀

• Candice Gollam

I made one of these a while ago and used spray paint. It lasted a long time. I am always decorating my bedroom over and over again but here is a photo of the one that i did. I hope no one minds. I used small needles on the sides to be sure it kept its shape because this one was pretty large. I had so many people ask me to make them one but I never have because it takes some time and anyone can do it. Even my friends. Lol. Anyway, Thank you