Spa Tub Redo

I really wanted to get a hot tub. I planned on it and the placement of it with our deck since we bought our fixer upper home. Hubby explained the expense and maintenance is why some people buy them and give up on them. It could be an expensive and regretted experiment.
So, I thought why not find a used, inexpensive tub for sale to try it out. Several are listed weekly and older ones are usually free for
spa tub redo, diy, home maintenance repairs, outdoor living, pool designs, spas
But it leaked.
Luckily the leak was easy for me to deal with. I used bondo to seal off the tub air flow rows, where the leak was.
Sanded, cleaned, taped and painted.
It was worth the work and small investment.
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations

• Janis Lauer

Great job!!! I have always enjoyed my hot tub especially on the winter months. Once you are in the tub, your body takes on the temperature of the water. When you get out of the tub in the winter, you have about a minute and a half before you start to feel the outside temperature. I've also found that an investment in an ozoneator is well worth it. It takes the place of having to deal with the hassel and cost of chemicals. Also a manual lift really helps out in getting the cover on and off. Enjoy!!!

• Pam

I love spa tubs! My best friend had one growing up when we were younger and we would go in it all the time. If I had one and it were to break down, I would get it fixed as soon as possible because I would want to be back in it quickly!