Trash Find Redesigned
Trash Find Redesigned
  • Easton, PA

Some Repurposed Vintage Estate Sale Finds Dress up my Front Porch

I found this vintage trunk in the basement at an Estate Sale in New Jersey. It was buried under old musty clothing, linens, and blankets. There was no way this vintage beauty was hiding from me - she's all mine (minus the musty fabrics of course).
Front Porch in the Summer
Front Porch in the Summer
SOLD TO ME for $12 Yippie! I decided the trunk would be kept outside. It was a bit musty and pretty dirty when I bought it. After I got it home, I took it out in the driveway and wiped it down with damp cloths. I then vacuumed out the inside with my garage vacuum.
Front Porch in the Fall
Front Porch in the Fall
I just love decorating in the fall. A few pumpkins here, some mums there. The items above are all sitting on top of my vintage trunk.
Front Porch in the Winter
Front Porch in the Winter
Snowmen, windows, and sleds "oh my." Oh, have I mentioned the awesome storage that this baby has inside? I keep my garden pots in there along with my garden tools.
To see more ideas and fun finds, stop in for a visit at the blow link below.
Trash Find Redesigned

• Deborah

I ove your style! Take it from a fellow flea market junky when I say Great Finds! :-D

• JeremyOlm

Beautiful display! I like how you are able to arrange the items as such to make them really complement one another instead of just dumping everything and making them look cluttered and messy. I have been to a few estate sales but I swear I have never found that many treasures which you have exquisitely shared with us here.