Ugly Christmas Sweater Gift Bag

$7

If you are like me, you love any excuse to break out the ugly Christmas sweater and maybe you even have an invite to an Ugly Christmas sweater themed party. Well, my suggestion is to be sure to take a hostess gift and make it ugly too! I will show you how and encourage all of the tinsel, all of the glitter and all of the ugly but magical!

First, I bought a canvas gift bag that looks like a wine bottle bag as well from Hobby Lobby.

It is plain and that means you can go wild. Go crazy decorating it. Then, I went to The Dollar Tree and bought what I needed to make it cugly.

cute + ugly=Cugly

I found a tree that you can hang anywhere. Of course, shiny garland and cute glittery trees. I even added Hershey kisses candy because why not?

Also, I found this wine glass there. Jingle Juice. How perfect to add to a bottle of wine for a gift.

Back to the crafting.......I just glued everything on. Easy and fast!

This bag is perfect! Deep enough and bigger so you can add more than a wine bottle. I found it in the decorating wearables section at Hobby Lobby.

It really is the perfect hostess gift!

It is also fast and easy! In fact, it took me longer to write this post. I blame the internet signal. But don't let anything stop you from make this hostess gift or just because gift. It is an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party MUST!

The CSI Project