Asked An hour ago

How do i make some cute paper frames for snapshots?

EmPeggy Burnette

We are making a memory tree this Christmas with pictures over the years instead of ornaments. My husband has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, so this is for all of our family to focus on the good memories and to make new ones.

• Peggy Burnette
    An hour ago

H JeriLyn, this is Peggy. I am so sorry about your husbands diagnosis. God bless you for making memories for Christmas. I hope this helps you. God bless you all and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Method 1 Folding a Simple Origami Frame

1. Get a square sheet of paper that's twice the size you want the frame to be. ...
    2. Mark the center on the front of the paper. ...
    3. Fold all 4 edges of the paper down by 1 in (2.5 cm). ...
    4. Flip the paper over and fold 3 of the corners to the center. ...
    5. Tape or glue the corners down in the middle.

More items...

3 Ways to Make a Paper Picture Frame - wikiHow

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Paper-Picture-Frame

• Em
    30 minutes ago

Use household items like glasses, tins etc to make circles and ovals on light cardstock and put the pictures on them. If you don't want to cut or otherwise alter the photo make a backing a little bit bigger and glue them together. Slide the photo into it like an envelope and hang with a ribbon by punching a hole in the paper not the picture.

So sorry to hear about your husband. All of the hometalker's that read this will be praying and wishing him, you and your family a wonderful Christmas. A heartfelt Christmas hug to you and him from Pittsburgh PA.