No Sew DIY Christmas Pillow

$7

When I came across a $3 canvas gift sack at Target, I knew it would make a cute pillow. I also knew I could make it without sewing. Bonus! If you love to sew, then do it but if you are looking for an inexpensive no sew DIY then let's do it!

no sew diy christmas pillow

Explore your local Target for these gift sacks. You will also need a filler. You can buy Poly Fil at any craft store or get a pillow form.

no sew diy christmas pillow

They have several different designs at Target. Buy several and group them together on a couch.

no sew diy christmas pillow

Fill the gift sack until you are satisfied with the fluffiness. I like to use poly fil over pillow forms because you can determine the amount of fluff you want.

no sew diy christmas pillow

Gather together tight and glue down. That is it! So easy and takes maybe an hour.

no sew diy christmas pillow

You can also embellish your pillow. Maybe use paint, glue on ribbon or add any charms. Whatever you like.

no sew diy christmas pillow

Another craft idea would be to cut the sack. Cut the image you want and frame it. On this one, maybe cut the Santa and frame. He is super cute after all!!!!!

The CSI Project

1 comment

Very creative. Cool idea. The sack pillow would make a great gift for a child by itself. Great share.