Alka-Seltzer Cleaning Hacks

$4

I was recently challenged to clean with Alka-Seltzer. What I loved about this challenge is it taught me some tricks I didn't know as well as helped me speed clean some things, and save time and energy.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Alka Seltzer is made of baking soda, citric acid, and aspirin. These are great cleaners and deodorizers.

Deodorize Your Fridge -

Fill a glass with 1 cup warm water and place 1 tablet into the glass. Set in your refrigerator, close the door, and leave it for 30 minutes.

Clean Glass -

Fill your coffee pot with water and place a couple tablets into the pot. Let sit for 10 minutes.

This also works to clean out vases that are cloudy, have rings in them, or have small openings that a brush can't get into.

Pour out the water, wash, and look how clean they are!

Clean Coffee & Tea Stains -

Pour 1 cup warm water in your mug and add 1 tablet. Let sit for 15 minutes.

Wash and your stains will be gone.

Clean Stainless -

Fill your stainless steel coffee pot with water, add 2-3 tables and let sit for 15 minutes or more depending on how dirty it is.

Scrub lightly with a scrub brush and wash out. Your pot will be clean.

You can also do this method to loosen burned on food to loosen it for cleaning.

Deodorize and Clean Water Bottles & Thermos' -

Fill with warm water and add 1-2 tablets depending on the size of the item and how dirty it is. Let soak for 10 minutes, and wash afterward.

Clean and Deodorize Coolers -

Fill the bottom of the cooler with warm water and add 5 tablets. Let stand for 15-30 minutes. Use a scrub brush to lightly scrub the bottom.

Wash the cooler out. It'll clean it and deodorize it.

Multipurpose Cleaner -

Place 1 cup warm water and 1 tablet in a squirt bottle. Use it to clean up surfaces like counters, sinks, and more.

Clean Your Toilet Bowl -

Place 4 tablets into your toilet bowl, wait 30 minutes, scrub with a scrub brush and flush.

Clean Your Sink and Drain -

Fill your sink with water, place 2 tablets in the sink and wait 10 minutes. Let the sink drain, use a paper towel to wipe up the sink, then rinse it. Doing this routinely will also keep your drains clean.

I would love to have you stop by my blog   Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Chas' Crazy Creations