Asked on Dec 5, 2018

How to protect a white leather office chair?

JaniceNancy TurnerAdrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome
+3

• Judy

Im unsure of your question. Do you mean to protect leather? Mink oil, saddle soap are just a couple of products that help protect leather. I hope that helps.

• Olive

Thanks Judy!

• Mogie

What is a white leather office X?

• Do you mean a chair or couch? My advice would be to add a slip cover, blanket or some kind of protection.

• Nancy Turner

Clean it frequently with a good leather cleaner, then follow with a good leather conditioner. Don't use anything that is for leather and vinyl, you want products that are strictly for leather. I use Lexol products, they have done good for me for years and are easy to use with good results. It keeps leather clean and soft and supple to keep them from cracking so quickly. They also have good products for vinyl cleaning and conditioning.

• Janice

Just regular cleaning with a very little amount of soap in water will keep the white leather nice for a long time. Don't get too wet, just use a moistened cloth dipped in lightly soapy water.