Asked on Dec 5, 2018

How do I make glass mosaics?

Rose BroadwayCindyMogie
+3

• Sal3170064

What do you need to know?

• Vimarhonor

Hello

Im not sure —is it possible that your question may have been cut off?

Could you please repost it again —so that we can try to address your situation to offer a helpful response?

If you are looking for a mosaic glue suggestion— my recommendation woukd bpbe E6000.

• DesertRose

We need to know what you are asking about glass mosaics. We are happy to help if you could repost and let us know more specifically what are your questions.

• Mogie

What about glass mosaics?

• Cindy

Hi Milagro. I'm Cindy. I have seen a lot of glass mosaics on Home Talk. I have not tried to make something like this but I would like to try it sometime in the future. I know you will need something to glue the glass on to. I would like to try a patio table. Use glue to put the pieces of glass on. I will use E6000 glue. For the glass pieces I want to use glass gems from the Dollar store. It will take 3 or 4 bags of gems for my project. Begin by placing the glass where you want them and then glue them in place. Allow to dry overnight. Next day use grout to fill in all the blank space. Dry overnight again. Finally remove excess grout with large sponge and a bucket of clean water. You may have to change the water a couple times depending how much grout is coming off. That's it. You may want to shine the glass gems when the project is complete. Good luck Milagro.

• Rose Broadway

Milagro, here are some tutorials in case you want to make a glass mosaic. They are beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+make+a+glass+mosaic