Maggie
Maggie
  • Homosassa, FL
Asked on Dec 6, 2018

How to remove double sided carpet tape on linoleum kitchen floor?

Amazing Grace !CindyWilliam
+5

How to remove double sided carpet tape on lanolin (I think) kitchen floor.

q how to remove double sided carpet tape on lanolin kitchen floor
  • Linoleum floor? Try WD 40 or even a hair dryer to heat it up and peel it off.

• Spray some WD40 over the tape, wait 5-10 minutes than scrape it off with a putty knife being careful not to scratch the floor. If necessary, repeat the process a few times. Good luck!

Goo Gone or WD40.

• Cindy

I agree with the above comments. (Great minds think alike.) WD40 should take that adhesive off. That's what car dealers use to remove adhesive from price stickers on car windows. Good luck and Happy Holidays.

• Amazing Grace !

The absolute best way to remove glue, polyurethane from your hands any adhesive I discovered that OLIVE OIL will remove all. No need to purchase Goo Gone or WD40 you probably have it right in your pantry! Good luck, it worked for me when I was COVERED with polyurethane on my hands, arms, face, spilled the entire can and tried scooping it up with my hands, was in panic mode, tried: nail polish remover, paint thinner, soap & water, it just got worse. I googled it, and WHOOPS THERE IT IS... OLIVE OIL IS THE ANSWER.