Popcicle Stick Christmas Tree!

$5
30

Lately I've been creating projects with unconventional materials. I've created a large, outdoor candy cane using PVC pipes and I created a cute little Christmas tree using terra cotta pots! I have a huge box of Popsicle sticks left over from a previous project so I decided to try to put them to good use. Since the holidays are coming and we could always use a bit more holiday decor, I created a super cute

popcicle stick christmas tree

Use Popsicle sticks to create a beautiful wooden tree.

popcicle stick christmas tree

Start at the base of the craft tree and add glue to the top of the Popsicle stick.

popcicle stick christmas tree

It's important that you make sure the tops of the sticks are stuck down as you move up the tree.

popcicle stick christmas tree

Overlap where needed to fill in any holes!

popcicle stick christmas tree

Since the top has kind of a large hole, I used a large bow made out of ribbon and it turned out super cute!

popcicle stick christmas tree

Tie a big bow out of tulle and glue one with hot glue!

popcicle stick christmas tree

If you loved this craft project please click here to see other great craft ideas!

Amber Oliver