Holly Lengner - Lost Mom
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom
  • Tutorial Team
  • Longmont, CO

Christmas "fuzzy Dice" Gift Wrap

$5

I have to show you guys one of my favorite gift wrapping projects this year. I was presents when I decided to turn these perfect little square boxes into some fuzzy dice. Those dice remind me of my childhood. My uncle used to have some hanging from his slug bug and I loved them. This project was really fun and anyone would love to be on the receiving end of these things.

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap
christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap

Start with two boxes (if you want the hanging kind), craft trim or yarn and felt in two colors.

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap

Trace your gift and start cutting squares. You will need 6 squares for each box. You will also want to cut out circles with the second colored felt. You will need 21 circles for each box.

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap

Use a hot glue gun to glue the craft trim into the gift box.

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap

Use the hot glue gun to start covering the box with the felt squares.

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap

Glue the dots to the dice also.

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap

How cool are these? I showed them to my teenager and he loved them. This is a great way to wrap a gift for teens, kids or anyone who drove around with them hanging on their rearview mirror!

christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap
christmas fuzzy dice gift wrap
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom