Christmas Ornament Bouquet

$5

Want a clever way to use old ornaments? Then you must try this simple project that takes them off the tree and makes them the star of your table! These ornament bouquets can be made in minutes and make a beautiful Christmas centerpiece. If you like this idea, don't miss these other simple Christmas projects that you can do in under an hour for under $20.

christmas ornament bouquet

I have quite the collection of ornaments that I have amassed over the years (I can't bring myself to give them away!) and I'm always looking for new ways to display them over the holidays. I came up with this simple idea when I realized that the hole on the top of the ornament, where the metal hanger is, is perfect for slotting a floral wire "stem" inside. Just add greenery (mine is from my yard!) and you have a pretty bouquet!

christmas ornament bouquet

Supplies:

• Christmas bulbs with an opening on the top (I recommend using shatterproof ornaments for this)
  • Green floral wire (a thick enough gauge to support the ornament)
  • Floral foam
  • Greenery (faux or real)
  • Vase
christmas ornament bouquet

Step 1: Take a piece of floral wire and cut in half. Poke one end into the top of an ornament.

christmas ornament bouquet

Step 2: Stick the other end of the floral wire into a piece of floral foam.

christmas ornament bouquet

Step 3: Continue adding ornament "flowers" into the floral foam and place the the foam into a pretty vase (my vase is actually just a coffee can wrapped with twine!). Complete your arrangement by filling any gaps with greenery. You can use fresh or artificial greenery for your bouquet!

christmas ornament bouquet

I love crafting for the holidays! I have tons of other simple Christmas ideas for you on my blog Design Improvised - check them out here!

Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo

• Kat Rogers

That Is Just Fabulous~ I £ove It! And The Upcycle Of The Coffee Can Came Out GR8. Of course anyone with Cats would agree that Shatterproof Bulbs are THE ONLY WAY to go!

Thanks for a Couple of Fun Ideas, and I'm Very interested to see your others!

🎄MERRY🎁CHRISTMAS🎅!

• Kathy

Love this idea. Very festive and won’t wilt!!