Cris Baker
Cris Baker
  • Cynthiana, KY
Asked on Dec 9, 2018

How can I use Tidy Cat 8.5 lb litter containers?

LindaLynn SorrellCynthia H
+2

What to do with Tidy Cat, 8.5lb litter containers.

• Rose Broadway

You can recycle them, or use for many things. I use them in my flower gardens, they are so handy. Here is a load of things you can use them for!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Tidy+cat+containers

• Fiddledd224

Funny you should ask, Cris! I've been saving mine so I can use them as molds for cement planters. What you do is grease the inside of the container and pour cement in them about 6-8 inches high. Make sure you place some plastic drink cups inside (where the plants will be set) before the cement dries. Let it dry completely and cut the litter container away. Smooth any rough edges with either sand paper or an emery board. Plant the plants (succulents look AWESOME in a cement planter!) Enjoy!

• Cynthia H

Hi Cris! I've used them as mop buckets, storage for cat litter that comes in a bag (cheaper), storage etc.

• Lynn Sorrell

Donate them to local shelters. Many have foster care programs and are in constant need of ways the foster people can take home the litter since many places buy it in bulk.

• Linda

I use one as a trash basket in my bedroom.