Mini Wreaths for Kitchen Cabinets

$1

Christmas is my most favorite time of the year to decorate! I tend to decorate every room in the house! I'm all about saving money and it especially applies during the holidays. I always thought that the looks of wreaths on kitchen cabinets was so cute. I looked into buying small small wreaths for our cabinets, but the ones I liked were way too expensive for my budget. To save myself lots of money I didn't have to spare, I decided to make some small wreaths to add to the cabinet doors in our kitchen.

I'm going to show you how I made these cute wreaths for less than $1 each!

You will need the following items to recreate my wreaths:

Garland Ties - $1 at Dollar General

Ribbon (with wired edges) - I had this in my stash

Small Pine Cones - .79 cents at Dollar General (ON SALE)

Hot glue gun and glue - I had this in my stash

You will need four (4) ties per wreath. There will be two (2) ties for each half of the wreath.

Take two ties and wrap/twist them together all the way to each end. I start int he middle and wrap out toward the ends.

Now you will have a thicker, fluffier tie. Remember, you need two of these for each wreath.

Take both fluffier ties and wrap/twist the ends together at both ends to create your circle.

Shape it into a circle like this and make sure both of your ends are securely wrapped into each other.

Cut one piece of the wired ribbon at 12 inches long (you may want to adjust this length if your cabinets are larger) and wrap about 1 inch around the wreath and secure with hot glue.

Now add three small pine cones to the ribbon area with hot glue. You could use other embellishments if you'd like to.

Since the ribbon has wire in it, I just folded it over the top of the door and they hang there nicely. Just shape them to the top of the door. You can secure them with a flat thumb tack or a tiny command hook if you'd like.

I use almost all of my cabinets daily and I have not had a problem with them wanting to fall off.

I love how they look and I also love that they cost me less than $1 each to make.

If you'd like to see more of my holiday farmhouse decor, just click right here.

Thanks so much for looking!

Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
DeeDee

• Kaye
    Kaye

I love this! Your kitchen is now fancy but not over the top. You have a real eye for balance. I always do too much. Thanks for sharing

• DeeDee
      DeeDee

Hi Kaye! Thank you so much for that sweet compliment! :)

• Diane
    Diane

I love this!