Christmas Decoration Under a Cloche, a Bright Snowy Scene

$15

Winter House Lighted Cloche Diorama

Christmas decoration under a cloche, a bright snowy scene to decorate a centerpiece. On the occasion of Christmas and the new year, here is an original table center made with a pvc globe containing a miniature sconce lit by an interchangeable led candle. It is a bright idea for your late night party decoration. year: a transparent bell that highlights a miniature winter

christmas decoration under a bell a bright snowy scene

- I bought a pvc cloche with wooden coffin

- I drilled and sanded the base until I got the width of a led candle

- I screwed a thin round wooden plate under the base so that I could turn it to access my candle

I painted the wood in silver, then varnish and smear silver and glitter varnish so that they stick

- I covered my led candle with varnish and golden glitter finishing with another coat of varnish and I inserted it in the center of the base

- I glued composed my miniature landscape around the candle by sticking a father Christmas, a green holly leaf fir tree with glued silver balls, a donkey, a mushroom, star wires, snowballs and silver balls

- And here is a miniature winter landscape that lights up like a lantern and gives it a magical appearance. Compose yours, the only limit will be your imagination.

And now you can light it on for a fairy atmosphere

DIMENSIONS: height: 15 cm, width: 8 cm

• Wooden cloche and pvc
  • Led candle
  • Drill, drill bit, sanding bit
DIYctionary