Beer bottle cap wall & floor

$400
Advanced

Wanted to do something different w/ my upstairs bathroom (it is a working tavern). Plenty of bottle caps, so I used them!!
Starting by filling caps w/ drywall compound, so they would be solid like a tile. Then, I just got down on the floor to work out the beginnings of a pattern... Wanted a "rug" look. Set tiles w/ tile mortar.
Starting pattern of floor
As you can see, design just took shape- need to work w/ the size of your space. Starting the back wall also....
Design just evolved w/ what I had on hand...
So intense, but such a cool look
Almost there.....
Wanted simplicity on the rest of the walls, so I found large size subway tiles 4x 8 & 6x6 white tiles
Starting the walls, again design evolved whil
And did a contrasting border
Working my way up the wall
I am about 7-8 weeks into the project ( said very intense, huh?! I do get some crazy ideas....
Wall needed more than bottle cap art...
Toilet set under this area of wall- needed built in artwork....
Tiles, jar fillers, whatever I could find
Searched hardware, craft stores for the right "tiles".... Found the brown/tan tiles for beer glass @ lowes on clearance, same w/ the white glass tiles for the"glass", red vase fillers did the job for the "wine", beads @ AC Moore for rocks glass
Almost there!! On this part anyway....
Wanted a foamy beer, went shopping for some!!! Found different sizes of white & clear beads @ AC Moore, & Michaels
Check out the beer foam! Different size beads from AC Moore, michaels
Will add the final pics as soon as I go to take them!

4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans

• Kate
    Kate

What type of epoxy did you use to seal the floor?

• Alisa Howard
    Alisa Howard

I think the title is supposed to say "mural" not "moral". Unless it was meant to be a pun...
  • Do your best!.
    Do your best!.

Wow an wow again!!...well done it looks amazeing ...all your time was worth it..Bet when your neighbours family see this you always get compliments..love it...very cool. ..very creative Geezs its fab ..Thanks for shareing with us all👍