New Year's Eve Light Up Ball

$3

I will show you how to make your own New Year's Eve ball. You can make it to lower down or just hang as a decoration. The great thing is you can use it for more than just New Year's if you like.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

new year s eve light up ball

For this project I used:

A light up bulb from Dollar Tree

Plastic shot glasses from Dollar Tree (2 packages)

Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue

new year s eve light up ball

I started by hot gluing a shot glass onto the bottom of the ball. I worked from the bottom up as the on/off switch was at the top.

new year s eve light up ball

I then started hot gluing the shot glasses onto the bulb around the first shot glass in a circle.

new year s eve light up ball

I continued adding rows until the whole bulb was full of shot glasses. Turn on the light and it's ready to glow. I love these bulbs as they change colors too.

new year s eve light up ball

You can hang it up you like, or set it on display somewhere.

new year s eve light up ball

I would love to have you stop by my blog     Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Light Up Bulb
  • Plastic Shot Glasses
  • Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
Chas' Crazy Creations